Cycling Distance : 28.4km Elevation Gain: EG: +267m +5.4% Elevation Loss: EL: -277m -5.2% Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- The starting point (Dead sea).
- Finish Point (Wadi Al Mujib).Wadi Mujib is a spellbinding canyon that towers above the Mujib River and stretches along 70 kilometers. The Mujib River in Jordan flows into the Dead Sea which is the lowest place on earth. There are many excursions that allow visitors the chance to trek through the water, beneath the towering canyons, and into the Dead Sea itself. Sections of Wadi Mujib also cover the Mujib Biosphere Reserve which is home to a number of rare wildlife species.
We will start our ride from the hotel all the way beside the sea view to reaching Wadi Al Mujib bridge,
- Meet & Assist at Amman Airport.
- Individual transfer from/to Amman Airport.
- Water Bottle
- Meals (as indicated)
- local English-speaking guide
- Cycling guide/mechanic for cycling days who cycles with the group.
- Support cycling truck for cycling days.
- Bike (Scott Aspect 740 27,5″ or Sub cross 30) and helmet hire on cycling days.
- Snack breaks on cycling days
- Accommodation as per itinerary, sharing in a twin room with another member of the group of the same gender. (A supplement applies for a single room, available on request).
- Airport drop off
- Tips for service providers (drivers, guides, camping/ hotel staff, etc.).
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Travel insurance.
- Alcohol drinks.
- Visa fees
- Any airfare.
- Any optional services.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No Details Found