The tour starts at the Northern tip of the Dead Sea. We will cycle at the lowest point on earth between around 400 to 200 meters below sea level. We will cycle solely on road with massive mountains to our…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The tour starts at the Northern tip of the Dead Sea. We will cycle at the lowest point on earth between around 400 to 200 meters below sea level. We will cycle solely on road with massive mountains to our left and the Sea to our right. The road, especially after the hotels, is usually not too busy and offers an easy cycling experience. The road is pretty straight and only makes slight bends until arriving at the Mujib Bridge. Twice we will have to climb up a bit before reaching the Mujib Visitor Center. From there you have an excellent view of the Wadi Mujib Canyon. You can embark on several hikes with the Siq Trail being the most popular one.
- The starting point (Dead sea).
- Finish Point (Wadi Al Mujib).Wadi Mujib is a spellbinding canyon that towers above the Mujib River and stretches along 70 kilometers. The Mujib River in Jordan flows into the Dead Sea which is the lowest place on earth. There are many excursions that allow visitors the chance to trek through the water, beneath the towering canyons, and into the Dead Sea itself. Sections of Wadi Mujib also cover the Mujib Biosphere Reserve which is home to a number of rare wildlife species.
We will start our ride from the hotel all the way beside the sea view to reaching Wadi Al Mujib bridge,
- Meet & Assist at Amman Airport.
- Individual transfer from/to Amman Airport.
- Water Bottle
- Meals (as indicated)
- local English-speaking guide
- Cycling guide/mechanic for cycling days who cycles with the group.
- Support cycling truck for cycling days.
- Bike (Scott Aspect 740 27,5″ or Sub cross 30) and helmet hire on cycling days.
- Snack breaks on cycling days
- Accommodation as per itinerary, sharing in a twin room with another member of the group of the same gender. (A supplement applies for a single room, available on request).
- Airport drop off
- Tips for service providers (drivers, guides, camping/ hotel staff, etc.).
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Travel insurance.
- Alcohol drinks.
- Visa fees
- Any airfare.
- Any optional services.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No Details Found